Those words give me shivers every time.
Look around. Look at the love that is all around you every day.
For me, every night I look at the moon and I think of the people that I love who are looking at that very same moon. I can feel the love and I am thankful. The world is big and love is everywhere.
Valentine’s Day might at times seem like a Hallmark & Hershey holiday but really what does it matter because it is an excuse to celebrate love.
There are many reasons to be happy if you are single on Valentine’s Day. So, don’t waste the day. Take a look around and notice the people, places and things you love. Don’t forget to look in the mirror too.
Because love is all around us. How lucky are we?
If you’ve made it this far you must really be struggling with being alone this Valentine’s Day.
Let me help get you there, NOW, before you get even more stuck.
Related Video: 6 Things That Love Isn’t and 5 Things Love Is
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like
- Beware Of Dating Mr. Broken Promises! He will hurt you each time!
- Signs He Doesn’t Love You, You Are Just Convenient
- Why Your Guy Says He Doesn’t Love You But Keeps Coming Back
- 5 Warning Signs Your Internet Relationship Is Not Real
- 5 Telltale Signs You Are Being ‘Benched’ In Your Relationship