4) People who are chilled out and easy going
People who are chilled out and easy going don’t have a need to prove themselves right. They are peace loving and confident in their skin. They try their best to avoid conflicts and go with the flow.
They make a perfect match for Narcissists because Narcissists like to win and be right in every situation.
Therefore they get attracted to people who are chilled out and easy going because they find it very easy to get their whims and fancies fulfilled with these people.
5) People that have good hearts and positive outlook towards life
People who have good hearts and positive outlook towards life believe in the general goodness of people.
They believe that if they good hearts and do good then everyone will also be nice to them.
They make a perfect target for Narcissists because they never suspect a Narcissist’s manipulative traits.
They try to give excuses and explanations for Narcissistic behavior instead of seeing the reality for what it is.
It is important for people possessing these positive qualities to learn to protect their feelings and become more discerning of whom they let into their lives.
They do not essentially need to change their good qualities but they do need to protect themselves from people who are out there to exploit these qualities.
Related Video: 5 Ways to Protect Yourself From Energy Vampires
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like
- 8 Deep Questions To Ask Yourself If You Keep Attracting Toxic and Manipulative Partners
- 4 Traits of A Narcissist Magnet. Are You One?
- The Narcissist And The People Pleaser
- 7 Sneaky Things Narcissists Say to Get You Back
- NARCISSISTS AND EMPATHS: THE EGO DYNAMIC
- Dear Empaths: 4 Types of Narcissists You May Be Attracting