When the connection is true, the other person will make you feel whole, they hold you accountable, and they allow you to hold them accountable.
With these people, you do not need to be fake. They accept you as you are. You bring your heart, mind, soul, and passion to these relationships and you get those same things in return from the other person. Both people in this relationship give their mind, soul, spirit, time, an effort for the growth of the relationship.
However prized a relationship might be for you if it does not serve the purpose of personal and spiritual growth, you should abandon it.
You can always choose yourself before you choose an abusive relationship.
You may also like:
- 8 Most Common Mistakes That Ends Even A Cherished Relationship.
- 6 Telltale Signs Of The Most Toxic Relationship Of All
- 11 Warning Signs That Your Relationship Might Be Making You Depressed
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Before Getting Into A Serious Relationship
- The Choices of Connection: How To Make Your Relationship Meaningful