9. Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
The mature Sagittarius doesn’t like to be a babysitter in relationships. Childish people should look for other signs.
Carefree in nature, Sagittarius stays away from people who are headstrong.
The Sagittarius is a commitment-phobic one. They can’t deal with emotions well. So, people who are too emotional are a big NO-NO for them!
The optimistic, world-loving Sagittarius doesn’t like people who are ruthless and brutal and cause pain to others.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Sagittarius, The Fiery Archer Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Sagittarius: 7 Brutal Truths
10. Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
Hardworking Capricorn hates people who pretend but don’t do anything.
The Capricorn is humble and expects others to be so. Rudeness creates a negative impression on them.
Capricorns take a long time to trust others. They consider it a virtue. They believe in observing patiently rather than trusting others easily. Hence people who are gullible in nature do not attract them.
Open to new ideas, Capricorns don’t like the ones who are extremely narrow-minded.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
11. Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
Aquarius is committed to their work. Insincerity is unacceptable to them.
The wild Aquarius is the child of the universe. They cannot tolerate a person who is always judgmental.
The Aquarius demands attention and negligence is something they will never take on a positive note.
(4) Lacking communication
The free-spirited Aquarius enjoys meeting people and communicating with them. They look for good intellectual conversations and if a person lacks good communication skills, they will run away.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving An Aquarius (7 Brutal Truths)
12. Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
Pisces is always running to save the world. People who are self-absorbed in themselves are a big turn-off.
Communicative and always helping out others, Pisces cannot put up with people who are anti-social in nature.
Pisces love the universe and accept the changes. As they can adapt themselves to all sorts of environments, they hate the ones who are whiny and always complaining about the negativities of this world.
While the Piscean might run away for some time, they do not tolerate the ones who are withdrawn from others.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Pisces (7 Brutal Truths)
These are all the zodiac signs and the personality traits that are the biggest turn-offs. Which sign do you have, and what are your turn-offs? Let us know in the comments down below!