21. His eyes are glued to his phone while communicating with other people as soon as you start talking about a topic that’s too much for him to comprehend.
22. He gets easily upset when you point him out his mistakes because he thinks he is the greatest fuckboy that has ever lived.
23. Then he keeps threatening you that he can replace you in any minute. As if people are super psyched to line up for a fuckboy experience.
24. He is not a fan of labels. He believes that casual dating is the new thing. Wait, actually you’re not
dating — you’re just talking.
25. He thinks destiny and fate are utter bullshit and are only made to patronize film industry.
Related: What Bad Boys Know That Nice Guys Don’t
26. If he uses that sweet tone whenever he needs something from you and convinces himself that by doing so, he can get whatever he wants, then you’re dating a fuckboy.
27. When you ask him the cliche question of ‘How does he see himself in five years?’ He replies, ‘It’s too far away. Why do you want to talk about something that is yet to happen?’ Because he is ambitious that way.
28. His social status does matter to him. He can’t walk on the street for too long without a coffee on his hands. He looks at cars as a measurement of a person’s worth, even though most of his paychecks go to car loan. His life is not complete without a visit to the club once a week. And he hates it when people can’t recognize him.
29. Ball is life for him and if you can’t keep up with that, you should bounce. Stop dating a fuckboy.
30. He is useless to be someone you can call as a boyfriend. And you know what? You’re wasting your time, effort, energy, and money for a fuckboy like that. Because you deserve better.