11. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” — Maya Angelou
12. It all depends on what YOU bring to the new year.
“What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” — Vern McLellan
13. Don’t give up.
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” — Unknown
14. Many people would try to tell you that you can’t. Prove them wrong.
“There are so many people out there who will tell you you can’t. What you’ve got to do is turn around and say ‘watch me.'” — Unknown
15. Approach the new year with resolve.
“Approach the new year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.” — Michael Josephson
16. Start now.
“Remove ‘shoulds’ from your vocabulary this year. Start your journey of self-love now.” — Kelly Martin
17. Do your best.
“Don’t complain. Just work harder.” — Unknown
18. Do something that your future self will be proud of.
“Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” — Unknown
19. Accept the challenge.
“If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” — Unknown
20. Quitting won’t help.
“It’s a slow process, but quitting won’t speed it up.” — Unknown