11. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” — Maya Angelou
12. It all depends on what YOU bring to the new year.
“What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” — Vern McLellan
13. Don’t give up.
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” — Unknown
14. Many people would try to tell you that you can’t; prove them wrong.
“There are so many people out there who will tell you you can’t. What you’ve got to do is turn around and say ‘watch me.'” — Unknown
15. Approach the new year with resolve.
“Approach the new year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.” — Michael Josephson
16. Start now.
“Remove ‘shoulds’ from your vocabulary this year. Start your journey of self-love now.” — Kelly Martin
17. Do your best.
“Don’t complain. Just work harder.” — Unknown
18. Do something that your future self will be proud of.
“Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” — Unknown
19. Accept the challenge.
“If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” — Unknown
20. Quitting won’t help.
“It’s a slow process, but quitting won’t speed it up.” — Unknown