An uptick in his presence means an uptick in your relationship status. Men don’t invest in women they aren’t interested in. And they don’t fall into the role of provider or caretaker for women they don’t see in their future.
Clayton Olson is an International Relationship Coach, Master NLP Practitioner, and Facilitator. He delivers private virtual coaching sessions and leads online group workshops. Register for his free webinar that reveals the 3 Keys to Attracting and Keeping a High-Quality Man or grab his free guide 8 Secrets To Create A Rock Solid Relationship.
Written by Clayton Olson You may also like
- Wait For The One Who Loves You How You Deserve To Be Loved
- 25 Ways She Tells You That She Loves You (Without Even Saying A Word)
- This Is What The Woman Who Loves You Wants You To Know
- The 8 Types Of Women, Guys Should Avoid
- 7 Types Of Women To Stay Away From
- The 5 Types Of Men You Should Never Fall In Love With (EVER)
- 7 Roles That Men Play Which ‘Seem’ Great But Actually Makes a Woman Miserable