24. Tell your partner that you are proud of her or him.
25. Declare your respect for your partner in front of others.
Be sure to tell your partner that you are overjoyed with the partnership you are co-creating and that you’re pleased to have a partner who’s worthy of your respect.
These ideas are just a starter kit; you can certainly come up with some splendid ideas of your own.
If you follow these simple guidelines, you have a right to expect that you will soon find yourself in a more enriched partnership. Don’t take our word for it; look to your own experience and see what you discover. And be sure to enjoy the process as much as you can.
Written by Linda & Charlie Bloom
We’re giving away 3 e-books absolutely free of charge. The Ten Biggest Things We’ve Learned Since We Got Married, Your Guide to Great Sex, and An End to Arguing.
To receive them just click here:
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like
- 4 Ways To Restore Respect in a Relationship
- 12 Things A Self-Respecting Woman Should Never Settle For In A Relationship
- 43 Pieces of Best Marriage Advice by Top Relationship Experts
- Signs Your Relationship Is Not Just Difficult But Is Also Dangerous For You
- 8 Signs Your Relationship Has What It Takes To LAST
- Forget the Listicles: A Happy Relationship Depends on Just One Thing