(12) All you will ever have is NOW
Don’t dwell on the past or the Future. Everything is the PRESENT
Our future is unpredictable. We don’t know what will happen and it’s not completely in our hands either. Dwelling in the past or trying hard to take control of the future, we often tend to lose out on the joys of the present. So, think about the present; live it.
(13) Your life will suck. Not just once, but a hundred times.
It will be full of ups and downs. Don’t React.. Respond
(14) Stop Blaming Others, Take responsibility:
Only you should have control of your life. Stop depending on others, take responsibility, take control.
(15) Stop dreaming and Start Working
Change won’t happen itself. You have to bring Change.
You may also like:
- If You Want Real Love, You Have To Accept These 3 Unsexy Truths about love
- 20 Truths About People Who Are Too Anxious, But Also Too Kind
- 7 Painful Truths All Empaths Must Eventually Face About Narcissists
- 4 Surprising Truths about Enlightenment