12. Disappointed: copy a portrait or painting.
It helps you become more tolerant and accepting towards your disappointment and anxiety.
13. In despair: draw your way out.
You will feel a sense of satisfaction.
14. Confused: draw an Indian mandala.
Mandala is known as meditative symbol that can easily help you to loosen up and clear your confusions.
15. To restore your strength: make a landscape painting.
It will calm your nerves when feeling listless, as painting causes flowing of creative juices in your brain.
16. To make sense of your feelings: paint a self-portrait.
Your self-portrait will help you find your hidden feelings. And creating a future self-portrait, reflecting where you see yourself in the future.
17. To remember this moment: draw some colored patterns.
It improves your mood and emotions and leaves a meditative effect on mind.
18. To put your thoughts in order: draw honeycombs or squares.
Drawing cells or squares will help you deal with difficult situations by putting your thoughts in order.
19. To make the right choice: draw waves and circles
Drawing circles help you find unity and peace.
20. If you’re stuck in a rut: draw spirals
You will achieve a clarity in thoughts and progress in life.
21. To make sense of your most important goal: draw target symbols.
Help you realize, focus on your goals and keep moving..
Are you ready to try art therapy exercises? Or if you have already tried, then let me know your experience in comments.