(13) Desiring someone who is unavailable:
You probably have hots for that person but if that person is unavailable, it’s not love.
(14) Finding someone who is stable and responsible:
They have a stable job and are responsible while you are still clueless regarding how to settle down in life. If you want to be with them because of their stability, then you’re not in love with them; you just want to be with them because of their stability.
(15) Having a fling with someone while you were travelling:
The two of you probably met together while travelling and might have ended up having a fling with one another but the reality is, you don’t each other well enough and that’s why it’s a fling, not love.
(16) Seeing someone in a very discreet way:
You’re seeing them without letting others know maybe because either of you don’t want others to know about the two of you. Love can’t be forbidden. If it’s forbidden, it’s not love.
(17) Wishing to get back to your ex:
Not all break-ups can end up in a reunion. You probably can’t get over with the break-up and try desperately to fix things. You’re not in love, you are just trying to mend wounds.
(18) Listening to your peers and letting them take the decision:
If your peers take the decisions for you regarding commitment, it means you’re not sure of the person or of the relationship. If you are in love, you are supposed to take the call yourself.
You may also like