70. If you’re so great at budgeting, why are we past due on everything and broke? (After he blows an entire paycheck at a casino)
71. “I know how _______.”
72. “I know why ________ .”
73. “I have the answer, you just have to listen to me.” (You can fill in the blank with ANY subject. He always knows the answer to everything…. Peoples’ motives, parenting, why your cake just exploded. Any subject at all… he has ALL the answers. You just have to listen.)
74. “Back when I lived in Florida and I was rich beyond belief and knew all the movie stars (because I grew up with them), I never had to worry about being broke all the time.”
75. Watch what I do next, bitch!
76. I used to race Porsches for Indy 500 and owned two Burger Kings and a Pizarro’s.
77. No wonder your daughter can’t keep a boyfriend! She’s so needy and trailer park trash.”
78. After one of his (often veiled) put-downs: “and that’s the truth!”
79. “I know at least 3 people in this town who think you are bi-polar”
80. He is incredibly grandiose and exaggerates his achievements, talks constantly to anyone about the people of high standing that he “knows,” needs to be seen as a genius, is challenged by other people’s achievements – behind their backs will call them “third rate.”
81. When I was a manager of over 50 people at a restaurant…” ( …Taco Bell – but you couldn’t say that – heaven forbid he was associated with fast food)!!!
82. “You just want to rehash the past.”
83. “You should have known that this was not a good time to (talk to me….call me on the phone….etc.).” (Followed by a “justifiable” narcissistic rage).
84. “You treat me like shit and you’re NOT on drugs.”
85. “Nobody likes you, they all laugh behind your back.”
86. After he breaks up with you over the phone: “You made me! You asked if you were all right.”
87. “It’s always something with you.”
88. You leave me and you will be blued, screwed and tattooed!
89. You will NEVER have the confidence to leave me!
90. “You are delusional.”
91. You have no friends.
92. Nobody likes you.
93. You’re too old; no one will ever want you.
94. You’re too fat.
95. No one will ever love you like I do.
96. You’ll never find anyone as good as me.
97. You’ll never find anyone else to put up with you like I do.
98. You’ll never have a house as nice as this one. You’ll end up living in a broken down car on the Northside.
99. What are you going to do without me? How will you ever feed yourself?
100. I never said that…you’re crazy.
101. You need a shrink.
102. I never did that…you’re crazy.
103. I can say or do anything I want to you because I own you.
104. “I was busy!”
105. Somebody has to earn a living!