28. Poor you!
29. You like being a victim.
30. You wonder why I stay away from you.
31. Others think I’m a pretty nice guy. Too bad you don’t.
32. I’m going to stay away from you as long as you put me down.
33. No wonder I do drugs!
34. If I want to feel like shit I will come around you.
35. How’s it working for you?
36. Listen to yourself! You are losing it.
37. If they leave you and you say, “Good riddance! Now she can put up with you. He says, “Oh, she doesn’t mind breakfast in bed! We are going to Hawaii. You could have had the finer things, but you wanted to fight me all the time. When I’m a millionaire, we will see who is doing better then.
38. My ‘friends’ (on Facebook that I never met in person) tell me all the time how smart I am all the time.
39. I am not trying to control you. You are thinking about your ex-husband, and taking it out on me.
40. You’ve always “got a problem.”
41. I’m the best thing that ever happened to you.
42. No one can ever love you like I do.
43. It’s always your fault.
44. Why do you have to get all pissy and hurt over stuff?”
45. “You just look for something to gripe about all the time.”
46. “What do you get out of being all moody all the time? I hope that’s fun for you.”.
47. I’m the only one that really loves you.
48. “YOU ARE NOT GOING TO CONTROL ME, YOU F…ING B****!”
49. I don’t give a crap about your kids.
50. “Everyone” agrees with me – you’re bad!
51. I never said that!
52. You’re crazy!
53. You’re lazy.
54. You’re too sensitive!
55. I know what you’re thinking.
56. You never listen.
57. I’ll pay you back. (Never does!)
58. You better wipe that look off your face or I’ll do it for ya!
59. You’re a piece of shit.
60. You try to make them aware about something, like that they are going to get in trouble either legally or personally. They say, “Don’t worry about it. Shut up, You’re such a goody goody weirdo; you worry about everything. I’ve done this before.”
61. Stop telling people stuff about me.
62. After cheating on me repeatedly he wants to know why I said “some not nice things to him.”
63. Also tells me “You will never find another man as good as me.”
64. When he goes out someone “told me they had the best time ever because I was there.”
65. I’m from the Acadian bloodline, so naturally, I’m smarter than average people like you.
66. My job is more important! You just have projects, it’s just busywork
67. I don’t answer your texts because you’re bothering me with your foolishness.
68. It’s my way or the highway!
69. Women are here to serve men!
70. If you’re so great at budgeting, why are we past due on everything and broke? (After he blows an entire paycheck at a casino)
71. “I know how _______.”
72. “I know why ________ .”
73. “I have the answer, you just have to listen to me.” (You can fill in the blank with ANY subject. He always knows the answer to everything…. Peoples’ motives, parenting, why your cake just exploded. Any subject at all… he has ALL the answers. You just have to listen.)
74. “Back when I lived in Florida and I was rich beyond belief and knew all the movie stars (because I grew up with them), I never had to worry about being broke all the time.”
75. Watch what I do next, bitch!
76. I used to race Porsches for Indy 500 and owned two Burger Kings and a Pizarro’s.
77. No wonder your daughter can’t keep a boyfriend! She’s so needy and trailer park trash.”
78. After one of his (often veiled) put-downs: “and that’s the truth!”
79. “I know at least 3 people in this town who think you are bi-polar”
80. He is incredibly grandiose and exaggerates his achievements, talks constantly to anyone about the people of high standing that he “knows,” needs to be seen as a genius, is challenged by other people’s achievements – behind their backs will call them “third rate.”
81. When I was a manager of over 50 people at a restaurant…” ( …Taco Bell – but you couldn’t say that – heaven forbid he was associated with fast food)!!!
82. “You just want to rehash the past.”
83. “You should have known that this was not a good time to (talk to me….call me on the phone….etc.).” (Followed by a “justifiable” narcissistic rage).