7. Libra & Virgo
Virgos tend to be critical of Libra and that makes Libras doubt themselves. Virgos need to be right all the time and are so practical it gets on your nerves.
Why do Virgos have to be so uptight?
8. Scorpio & Aries
Words that describe a Scorpio/Aries pairing include explosive, intense, and combative, which is great if you’re lovers in a Shakespeare play, but not good in real life.
Both signs are strong-willed, want complete control, and want to be on top.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Scorpio, The Ambitious Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Scorpio (12 Brutal Truths)
9. Sagittarius & Capricorn
Sagittarius, get used to saying, “You never let me have any fun,” because you’ll be saying it a lot if you get together with a Capricorn.
Here’s another reason to cross them off your list of potential mates: your two signs together have absolutely no sexual chemistry. Zilch. None. Zero. Hire the Capricorn to be your business manager rather than date them.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Sagittarius, The Fiery Archer Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Sagittarius: 7 Brutal Truths
10. Pisces & Virgo
Pisces is the zodiac’s most dreamy and sensitive sign, and Virgos are practical and down to earth. Yes, opposites can attract, but in your case, you just clash.
Don’t get rid of the Virgo entirely from your life because you two can still have a lifelong friendship.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Pisces (7 Brutal Truths)
11. Aquarius & Taurus
These two-star signs can’t communicate to save their lives. Taurus will push and push and push to get the point across, which just makes Aquarius not want to engage.
Aquarians, like to be unorthodox and bohemian, whereas Taureans are much more materialistic and conservative.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving An Aquarius (7 Brutal Truths)
12. Gemini & Cancer
This couple could work if they both have a strong sense of humor. Geminis like to go to parties and talk to people, and Cancer likes to chill at home, but if you both look at things with a sense of humor (and if Gemini has a little patience with Cancer), it could work.
They aren’t the worst, but would still have their challenges.
- 10 Personality Traits Of The Misunderstood Gemini
- 7 Reasons Cancers are the Best Lovers In the Zodiac
Originally appeared on Yourtango
Not every match is meant to be, and there’s a reason why these are the worst couples. If you want a happy and fulfilling relationship, without any unnecessary drama, and a painful heartbreak, then stay away from becoming one of these worst couples. You will thank yourself later.
If you want to know more about the worst couples of the zodiac world, then check this video out below: