So they will push you into doing things immediately.
(11) They will manipulate facts:
One of the important techniques used by the manipulator is distortion of facts. They will present it to you in such a convincing way by lying or saying half-truths that you will believe in their version.
(12) They will insist you to meet them physically:
Manipulators are experts in body language. They know how to dominate you by eye-contact or bodily gesture. Hence, they will always try to interact with you by meeting you at your place or call you over at theirs or offer to take you out for a coffee.
It is by these mental and emotional exploitation, the psychological manipulators control their victims and exploit them.
You may also like:
- 30 Red Flags of Manipulative People
- Dear Nice Girl: This Is How He Played You For A Fool
- Signs Someone Is Trying To Manipulate You
- 5 Things A Narcissist Does To Keep You From Leaving Them
- 10+ Warning Signs You Are Dealing With An Evil Person
- 5 Devious Things Narcissists Do to Keep You Hanging Around