9) Gives you a big welcome when you get back home
No matter whether you have been away from home for 10 minutes or 10 days, your dog will always greet with you with a big enthusiastic welcome as soon as you get back home.
He/she would jump up and down; lick your face, feet, and hands or simply “pee in excitement. Yeah, that’s how much your dog loves to see you back home!
10) Stealing your clothes.
Dogs love the scents of their owners and they would raid your shoes, socks and clothes pile to carry them around with them.
11) Reacts positively to your voice
Your dog loves the sound of his name more so when he hears it in your voice. You can watch their expressions change every time you call their name; they would literally drop anything they are doing to run to you.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like
- 20 Times Pets Stole Their Owner’s Partner And Didn’t Even Feel Sorry About It
- Mental Health Benefits for Owning a Pet
- How to Get Your Dog Out of Depression?
- How Dogs Can Help Get Your Life and Mind Back on Track