(8) Peak Kailash, Tibet:
Significant to both Hinduism and Buddhism, the peak of Kailash, located in Tibet is known to be the abode of Gods. This summit spreads spiritual aura to those who manage to reach there.
(9) The Sanctuary of Belintash, Bulgaria:
Located in the plateau of Belintash on the Rhodope Mountains in Bulgaria, this sanctuary is one of the three significant points, Belintash, Cross Forest and Karadjob that form one of the most prominent zones of energy in Europe. The sanctuary is dedicated to the ancient Thracian God, Sabazios. Paranormal activities have been reported here.
(10) Stonehenge, England:
Dedicated to the sun, the Stonehenge is located at Wiltshire, England. It is one of the famous megalithic structures of the world. It is believed that it functioned as an astronomical observatory.
You may also like
- 7 Signs You have a Spiritual Gift – Are You Genuinely Gifted
- The Story Of Jim Carrey: On How He Began His Spiritual Journey
- Do you Often Wake Up Between 3 am to 5 am? Here is what it means
- 9 Signs You are a Born Healer
- 12 Signs You’ve Met Someone From Your Soul Group