First of all WE ALL need to learn from these children. Trees and herbs feel our love. This is a very important lesson in alchemy. The qualities of trees and herbs are magnified with special treatment. And Love is a catalyst.
Moreover, as you have guessed, you may have given birth to a young druid. Encourage your magical child to keep on communicating with flora.
6. Child attracts animals
As we’ve already discussed in several articles, animals have an ability to see the aura and the energy of humans. This is why some animals are attracted to certain humans. In the same way, when our energy changes, we attract or stop attracting other kinds of animals.
- Is your child followed by certain animals?
- Does your child attract birds or animals?
Children who attract animals are considered blessed ones. In some cultures, this may be a sign of a born spiritual leader.
7. The child instinctively understands the teachings of Spiritual Leaders without even trying?
Most teachings of major spiritual leaders and ancient philosophers (like Jesus Christ, Buddha, Hesiod, Socrates) have something in common. These patterns and the deep meaning of their teachings are obvious to only a few Awakened Ones.
- Does your child love to read the teachings of Zen, Buddha, Jesus?
- Does your child love philosophy?
Children you are born special love to think of the ideas presented by ancient philosophers and spiritual leaders. If your child loves to discuss with you the meaning of religion and ancient ways you have a magical child in your hands.
8. Does child draw Symbols and Runes?
Symbols are archetypes of Magical Patterns. Each symbol has magical energy bound with it. Hence, they act as arks of ancient knowledge and beacons of magical powers.
- Does your child love to draw magical symbols? (Triquetra, Pentagram, Celtic Cross etc).
- Does your child love to paint pyramids or other particular magically potent objects and monuments like obelisks?
A child with magical powers loves to experiment with symbols and runes. Why? Because it’s the first time (for this life) to sense the effect of their magical energy.
Moreover, a magical child possibly carves runes and symbols for protection or other purposes.
9. The child loves to read ancient mythology and old religions
Ancient Religions were active for millennia. They were close to nature and practice witchcraft in an obvious and effective way. Ancient priests and priestesses took oaths which may follow souls for many life-spans.
- Does your child love to read about Ancient Greece, Egypt or India?
Is s/he fascinated by certain Gods and Goddesses?
- Does your child seem to know more about these times than you’ve ever explained?
A re-incarnated ancient priest or priestess surely possesses the magic of other life-spans. Hence this magical child is, in fact, a reborn Awakened individual who shares wisdom from the Old Religion.
10. The child has Witch Marks
Witch Marks are interesting markings on one’s body. It is believed that re-incarnated witches and ancient priests and priestesses bear special markings. Witch Marks act as witnesses to past magical experiences.
- Does your child have blue and red dots?
- Or maybe port-wine stains, moles, and warts which form a pattern?
- Maybe some scars and scratches carve a rune or a symbol on their body?
- Examine the body of your child. Does something look like a Witch Mark?
Whether you gave birth to a naturally Magical Child or Not, you can raise him/her to become Magical (see here more).
Moreover, if your child does present these kinds of signs, then s/he has magical powers, it’s your responsibility to further cultivate his/her talents. Raise an Awakened One.
Post originally published on Magical Recipes Online