7. Showing inconsistency in his actions.
If he says he wants to marry you and you don’t even see him trying to save for the future if he’s so clingy today but tomorrow he’s cold for no obvious reason, if he treats you different when his friends are around, then a red flag is waving. Also, observe how his efforts relent when he finally gets you. Consistency should not be an issue, it should be natural for a man who wants to win you—forever.
8. Laughing or snorting at the expression of your goals and dreams.
Your passion, your dreams, your goals should be as important to him as to you. He should be supportive to your endeavors and curious about your life. Now if he simply doesn’t give a damn, then don’t expect him to support you in other aspects. A guy who’s into you aims to be a life partner who will help you achieve your ambitions.
9. Not feeling even the slightest jealousy when you’re with other guys.
It’s actually okay if he doesn’t express too much jealousy but giving you hints that he’s feeling insecure about a guy you’re close with is an important indication that he’s afraid he might lose you. Although this must not lead to being possessive, isn’t it cute if he wants you to feel you belong only to him?
10. Making it obvious he’s not really into you.
You will feel that, honey. A man who truly wants you and is deeply into you will be straightforward in his words and actions. He will sensitize your heart, open your eyes, louden his voice just to convince you he is into you. Don’t focus on the positive in his mixed signals. Don’t just count his efforts and overlook his shortcomings, because his shortcomings might already be outnumbering his good efforts. And that’s enough sign you should forget about him.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
Written by Karla Crisostomo
Originally appeared on Thought Catalog
Printed with permission from the author
You may also like
- 3 Telltale Signs He’s Not That Into You (& It’s Time To Cut Him Loose)
- Watch Out For These Vulnerability Signs To know If A Guy is Really Interested in You
- Things A Guy Does When He’s Not Interested In You (Based On His Zodiac Sign)
- Telltale Signs A Guy Is Really Interested and not ‘Just Flirting’ Based On His Zodiac Sign
- 11 Soulmate Signs He’s Not The One (and how to find the one for real)