9. You guys are not on the same page
All of us are at different life stages and have different priorities. You two may be madly in love with each other but if you want different things from life then you won’t be on the same page.
Therefore it is important to find out, what is it that your partner is looking for from a relationship? Is he looking for something casual or just a fling or is he looking for something serious that has potential to go for the long haul to save yourself from heartbreak later.
If you are looking for something serious and he is only looking for a fling then you guys are just not on the same page no matter how madly you love each other.
10. The relationship is on and off
An almost relationship just gives you an illusion of a relationship while it’s far from it.
If you find yourself in a relationship that is full of ups and downs and feels like a roller coaster ride, your relationship is far from stable.
You need to pause and think long and hard, “Is it really what you want?”
If you are in a relationship that is on and off, you are together for some time and everything seems magical until you get into a cycle of silent treatment, arguments and toxic energy and break up only to come together again like nothing happened.
This might look like an adventure but it is highly draining to stay in these kinds of unstable relationships.
You don’t have to stay in a relationship that exhausts you more than it calms you, that doesn’t meet your needs consistently.
You don’t have to lower your standards just because you are afraid of being alone.
And you don’t need to keep up with inconsistent and toxic behavior, just let go and move on!
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like
- What’s your body trying to tell you? – 7 Ways Your Body Repels A Wrong Partner
- 7 Signs You’re With The Wrong Partner
- 5 Ways To Stay Attracted To A Partner You’ve Been With For Years
- 13 Red Flags Of A Doomed Relationship
- Codependent Relationships: Takers and Caretakers
- 7 Ways to Improve Your Relationship
- Relationship Killers: Anger and Resentment
- Why Relationships Fail