7. Let Children Take Up Chances In Life:
Attentiveness to a child is necessary when he or she is growing up. Supervision is a must! While you monitor every move – you should also allow the child to take chances in life. Resilience and maturity, and other life skills will develop in your child.
8. A Sense Of Individual Responsibility Takes Shape:
Never let the child abdicate responsibility. It is necessary that you enable the child to take up responsibilities rather than shirking them. Such a practice will help them become responsible citizens as well.
9. Try And Create Happy Memories:
Another study showed researchers that a good and happy memory about something in childhood often triggered a sense of benevolence in adults later on in life. It is thus imperative that children have a good deal of happy memories to live by.
10. Stay Happy As Adults To Inculcate The Same In Kids:
As parents, we have a responsibility to be calm and stay happy. You need to set a good example. Our children follow our footsteps and take heart to what we do.
Are you ready to raise happy kids?
- Borba, M., 2006. 12 Simple Secrets Real Moms Know: Getting Back to Basics and Raising Happy Kids. John Wiley & Sons.
- Delisle, J.R., 2006. Parenting gifted kids: Tips for raising happy and successful children. PRUFROCK PRESS INC..
- Clarke-Fields, H., 2019. Raising Good Humans: A Mindful Guide to Breaking the Cycle of Reactive Parenting and Raising Kind, Confident Kids. New Harbinger Publications.