I’m trying to survive – I’m trying to come to terms with my loneliness but it’s far too painful for me to conquer it. But I guess there is a faint hope still within me. I still imagine a human touching me again.
Maybe someday, I will also be on a date. Maybe someone would listen to my story eagerly too. Someday… I hope…
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may Also Like
- Being Single Is Not Just Okay: But A Blessing In Disguise
- To All The Single Ladies! Its Okay To Be Alone
- 13 Things I Want To Tell The Single And Unhappy Ones
- 5 Ways To Love and Embrace Your Single Life without apology!
- Stop Thinking You Can’t Be Happy Because You’re Single