10. You look each other in the eye.
Soul mates have a tendency to look into each others eyes when speaking more often than ordinary couples. It comes naturally from the deep-seated connection between them. Looking a person in the eye when speaking denotes a high level of comfort and confidence.
Source – Body Mind Soul Spirit
You May Also Like
- How to Know if Your Relationship with Someone is Karmic, Soulmate or Twin Flame.
16 Unconventional Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate
You are someone’s soulmate
The 10 Elements Of A Soulmate
- 6 Signs You’re In A Relationship With Your Soulmate
- 5 Types of Soulmates You’ll Meet and Love At Least Once In Your Life.
- 14 Important Life Lessons You Learn When Your Soulmate Becomes Another Ex