Keanu Reeves: Every Day Is Precious!
“You see these people behind me? They are rushing to work and not paying attention to anything. Sometimes we get so caught up in our daily lives that we forget to take the time out to enjoy the beauty in life. It’s like we’re zombies. Look up and take your head phones out. Say Hi to someone you see and maybe give a hug to someone who looks like they’re hurting. Help out someone. You have to live every day like it’s your last. What people don’t know about me is that I had depression a couple of years back. I never told anyone about it. I had to fight my way out of depression. The person who was holding me back from my happiness was ME. Every day is precious so let’s treat it like that. Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed, so live today! I hope you share this post to spread love this holiday.” – Keanu Reeves
Focus on the now and you will never have to rush anything. Too many people don’t realize the power of the present time by spending it everywhere but in the present moment.
I wish this message touched your heart as it touched mine!
Latest posts by The Minds Journal EditoriaL (see all)
- Seven Types of People. Which One Are You? - December 22, 2015
- 10 Ways Introverts Interact Differently With The World - December 21, 2015
- Keanu Reeves: Every Day Is Precious! - December 17, 2015
- The Sexiest Thing About Each Zodiac Sign - December 14, 2015
- Stop Saying “Sorry” And Say “Thank You” Instead - December 11, 2015